Discomfort, Shape, and Incision Swelling 2 Weeks Post-op? (photo)

12 days post op. 1200g removed from left and 900g from right. I'm concerned about 3 things: 1 - sagging under left breast. I know breasts will "drop, but am concerned that the left breast will appear quite saggy. 2- incisions to sides. Some lipo done here, so discomfort, but the left in particular seems quite firm under incision. It feels like there is a large rope under the skin. Is this normal? 3. Increasing achiness/sensitivity overall. Areolas not itchy or black - but achy....

Iscomfort, Shape, and Incision Swelling 2 Weeks Post-op?

+1

In my opinion based upon the posted photos and being very early in healing phases your result will be average. Allow 4 months of healing to determine if yoiu will want or need a corrective surgery. 

Breast reduction

+1

It looks like you had a "lollipop" or variation of it for breast reduction. It will take several weeks for this to settle. Give it time.

Large Rope under Skin after Breast Reduction

+1

The large rope under skin may be nothing, but you need an exam.  Try not to worry about the shape of your breasts at this early juncture.  Swelling and bruising at this point really does obscure results.  Give it at least 6 months.