Discolouration of the Tip 5 Months After Revision Rhinoplasty, What Can be Done? (photo)

I had a revision surgery 5 mths ago,after breaking my right alar cartillage soon after the 1st one,3 years before.2 weeks after 2nd surgery,I pressed the right side slightly while cleaning with a cotton bud,and a round discolouration appeared.2 mths later,after massaging,an inflammation occured and subsided after antibiotic treatment.Since then the discolouration is very apparent and not fading.I feel slight stinging/burning at times.I wonder what is causing this and will it resolve?Many thanks.

Discoloration after rhinoplasty

+1

If you are referring to the red patch as "discoloration", that is the results of broken capillaries (small blood vessels) on the skin. Laser treatments would reduce these.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon