Can Discoloration Behind my Knees Caused from Eczema Be Removed with Microdermabrasion?

I suffer from discoloration behind my knees due to eczema I used to have. I used hydroquinone 4% for a year and it helped but it didn't get rid of the discoloration completely. It just lighten it up. If I do microdermabrasion will that help to get rid of my discoloration?

Microdermabrasion for sicolored skin

+2

Microdermabrasion will NOT help. In fact, it may worsen the condition. Please consult with your dermatologist for non-interventional options. Topical creams , other than Hydroquinone, can help.

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon