Very Disappointed in recent Revision Augmentation/mastopexy. Thoughts on size and recommendations?

I recently had a revision augmentation/mastopexy and feel flat chested. I was sub glandular 400cc saline and felt too top heavy as they are round and sat too high. I now have NO cleavage, feel flat chested with 286cc Natrelle 15 implants and very asymmetric. It looks more like a saucer sitting on my chest. I am 5'3", 26" waist, Shoulder span is 15" and Base breast 6". Goal was to look natural, perkier, with cleavage, more teardrop shape. Thoughts on Allergan 410 Silicone Sz or Recommendation?

Biometric measurements for breast implant shape and size

+1

It seems as though you would prefer a larger implant with a different height to width profile to enhance the natural feel of your breasts. Biometrics may help in the decision.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD FACS

Los Angeles

Implant revision

+1

If you are unhappy with your current size, you should be seen in person and review the history of implants that you had and where you want to be.

Unhappy with implant size

+1

The 410 shaped below the muscle would be an option but remember you would be close to the same volume you were unhappy with to begin with. I would suggest sitting down with your doctor and taking your time to explain exactly what about the new implants you don't like and what about the old ones you did and did not like.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Size

+1

It is impossible to answer this question without photos. You had 400cc implants prior to the revision and felt top heavy - going to 410 will only make you bigger again if only by 10cc's

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon