Diprospan or Kenelog for Rhinoplasty Scar Tissue?

I am about 1 and a half months post op from an open rhino plasty procedure and I was wondering what is the difference between diprospan and kenelog in regards to scar tissue? I had my heart set on getting the kenelog steroid injection but my surgeon stated that he only has diprospan. Is diprospan even a steroid??

Diprospan is a steroid as is kenalog

+1

I inject kenalog for scars when I get consulted about scar revision when they are called for.  I have not used diprospan but if the doctor feels comfortable with it then I would listen to his suggestions. Get multiple opinions on this though and keep researching this as you seem to be doing. Below is a video for you to watch and a link to see more informative videos:

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon