With Dimpling and Nodularity 13 D After Smart Lipo Soften/resolve, or Do I Need Revision?

I had a vertical incision following myomectomy and csection, but the left side was sewn at least 1 cm higher leaving me with a lump, and the scar was puckered. the smart lipo was done to remove this, and the MD felt that i could do with some touch ups to the periumb. area and upper abdomen. Now the lump is gone, which is good, but the dimpling and nodularity is worrisome. Will this disappear, or will I need revision and fat grafting, or is it too early to tell?

Check back with your doctor for an evaluation post op.

+1

I would recommend that you check back with your surgeon to see what is going on.  If you are seeing someone who has lots of experience with SmartLipo, they will know what to do for you.

Web reference: http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com/SmartLipo.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon