Will My Lower Back Dimples Be Distorted After Full Back Lipo For BBL? (photo)

I would love to get a BBL done with a full back lipo to my back [bra area] and my lower/side flanks. I have very prominent lower back dimples and I am worried having the lipo done will destroy/distort my dimples.. Will this Happen?

Preserving back dimples with Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

If you have back dimples that are important to you, these can definitely be preserved but you need to point them out and discuss your desire with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Dimples and Distortion after Brazilian Buttlift

+2

The dimples are dimples due to adhesion to the underlying surface and lack of fat development in that plane.  If you want them retained,  the dissection does not have to traverse those areas.  However, the area around them will be liposuctioned, and this may cause a change in appearance but should not cause distortion or obliteration.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Dont necessary to touch it it is a beauty "plus" any surgeon should keep it/ no se deberan de tocar

+1

any  certified plastic surgeon should not modify or touch it  it is a real "plus" on Bbl

so dont be afraid to comment to your surgeon.

no deberia de  tocarse dichos hundimientos porque significa un delicado plus de belleza

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon