Is There Anything Diffrent the Needs to Be Done when Performing a Lip Lift on a Man?

I am a male and am considering a lip lift but I dont see too many pictures or males doing it. Is it a procedure that should not be done on males and what should be done to have a successful outcome on males.

Male Lip Lifts

+1
Actually I have done as many lip lifts on men as I have on women.  I find it to be a great procedure, one that can help with virtually no scar, but also gives nice results.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Problems with Lip Lift for Men

+1

Simple answer, it will not look natural and the beard always presents a problem. For bigger lips I suggest a dermal-fat graft, see the website below for more details.

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lift for Men

+1

Avilax, lip lifts can be performed on men but the goals for men are different than those for women.  I recommend that you find a facial plastic surgeon who understands the nuances in facial anatomy to best address your concerns.

Kimberly Lee, MD