Difficulty Breathing After Rhinoplasty Due to Some Bone/muscle Alongside the Inside of the Nostril?

I got my nose done about a month ago and I never had problems with my breathing, this was all due to cosmetic reasons. However I realised that after I got it done that my breathing isnt right, so in order to get more air in I would have to do it through my mouth. I never used to feel this muscle or bone alongside the inside of my nostril but now i do, and i think that might be the reason for me having difficulty breathing. i dont think its the swelling. Please let me know if this is normal.

Difficulty breathing after rhinoplasty

+1

If you had your nasal bones infractured to make your nose thinner then having some trouble breathing is possibly the result of the surgery.  The good news is that 4 weeks is really early in rhinoplasty healing and you will probably see some improvement in the next 6-12 months as the swelling decreases.  Good luck!  Dr K