How Difficult Will my Rhinoplasty Be? (photo)

Hi I am looking to book in for rhinoplasty in the next month or so, as it is something I have considered for the past 10 years or so. I have a high bridge with a small bump and a drooping bulbous tip, which is accentuated when I smile. My question is will this be quite a difficult rhinoplasty to achieve as I seem to have quite an unusual nose shape, and I would like quite a lot of refinement and bridge reduction. Many thanks

Rhinoplasty With Multifaceted Approach

+1

Dear Holtiex,

Commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon.

Your case is not that complex but definitely delicate. What you need is a conservative approach targeting your overprojected tip and your nasal dorsum.

The goal of your surgery should fall within the lines of making your nose better fit your facial features bringing your facial beauty to the desired level.

That being said, I recommend that you consult with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience who can help you make a well informed decision.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Difficulty of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

The bridge can be reduced and the tip can be refined with rhinoplasty surgery. After 35 years of doing this work I feel that all rhinoplasty surgery is difficult but in the hands of an experienced  surgeon you can expect to achieve the results you and your surgeon feel are reasonable.