How Difficult Would It Be to Fix a Broken Nose Tip? How Much Would It Cost?

When I was 10 years old, my brother hit the tip of my nose with a stick. I heard a pop and the tip of my nose was swollen for a few hours, but the bone in my nose was fine. few years later I found out my left nostral is pointy and I can feel a bump inside, while the other nostral is smooth and not pointy also noticed that when I wiggle my nose I can feel my nose pop. I'm now 20 years old and I really don't like this popping in my nose How much money do you think it would cost to fix?

Fixing a broken nose tip

+1

If the cartilage has been fractured in the tip of the nose, the tip can be operated upon and repaired through a tip rhinoplasty.  This surgery is only done for an obvious twisted nose tip and not performed for a clicking sound which is normal.  A pointed nostril and a bump inside may be related to a bossa formation of the nasal tip.  The cost of a tip plasty is around $4,600 which will include the operating room, anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure.

Nasal trauma and popping noise

+1

It is difficult to determine what this nasal popping noise is being caused by without a proper evaluation during consultation.  But very likely it can be corrected

Rhinoplasty Reconstruction Following Nose Injury

+1

It is hard to tell you precisely how much it would cost to perform this type of surgery short of photographs and a detailed examination. However, a ballpark figure would be around $6500 to reconstruct a nose following a traumatic injury. Make sure to consult with someone who has dedicated experience in reconstructive rhinoplasty surgery.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post-traumatic Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  It sounds like the underlying anatomic structure was damaged during your trauma.  It's hard to say how much it would cost without evaluating your nose and the specific damage that needs to be corrected.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Rhinoplasty for broken nose with bump.

+1

Yes this can be refined and the bump removed and straightened. I would need to see photos to give you more information. 

Rhinoplasty after trauma

+1

Dear Romans4214,

• Yes, your problems are fixable with rhinoplasty surgery
  • The amount of surgery you would need would all depend on what the nose looks like now and what you want it to look like
  • The cost can vary depending on where you live from $4000-$20000 and the surgeon that you pick
  • Make sure you pick someone who you feel like you can trust and not just the lowest price

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD