What is the Difference Between Vi Peel and Vitalize Peel?

I am Hispanic and developed melasma on my cheeks. My skin is very sensitive and I easily breakout. I'm looking into the vi peel and or vitalize peel, as a quick fix. Are any of these two peels safe for treating melasma and will I see results? Thank you. Gcali.

Vi versus Vitalize peel for melasma

+3

Both the Vi and the Vitalize peels are safe and effective for the treatment of melasma in people with brown skin. They are both combination peels. For brown spot, in my experience, the Vi Peel produces a more dramatic change in 1 week. This may be because it contains phenol which the Vitalize does not. They are both great choices.

What is the difference between Vi Peel and Vitalize Peel?

+1

Melasma is more difficult to treat than hyperpigmentation that is caused by sun damage, tanning beds, acne.  The Vi Peel would be best since it contains more acids and melanin inhibitors that reduce the pigment and helps control inflammation.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD