What is Difference Between Velashape, SmoothShape, UltraShape and Zerona?

UltraShape, VelaShape 3, and Zerona Explained

VelaShape 3 uses infrared and radiofrequency to tighten the skin while at the same time stretching the internal fibrous bands to improve cellulite. UltraShape on the other hand his used to reduce fat resulting in a smaller waistline. When both technologies he is together as a synergistic effect and this is recommended for best possible results.
Zerona uses cool laser and in my experience this had negligible effects (ie save your money). We returned our Zerona machine and as it was not efficacious.