What is the Difference of Total Fx-deep O Active?

my goal is to get back my radiant youthful look. I also want long term results. Can I get a second laser if I feel like it needs more improvement. I also want to know if the these lasers do enough damage to the skin for long term collegen building?

Fractional CO2 Resurfacing is excellent for facial and body skin rejuvenation

+1

The Total FX fractional laser resurfacing treatment is my favorite way to help treat both superficial and even deeper lines and wrinkles in the skin, offer some tissue tightening, and it helps erase those annoying brown sunspots as well.

The deep FX is great for deeper lines and wrinkles and tissue tightening, that is usually the first pass of the treatment session.The second pass is typically the active FX which treats the more superficial lines and brown spots. 

Recovery time from the treatment is about 1 week so you need to plan ahead to have some time off from work or social activities. Your doctor will prescribe the needed anti-virals/antibiotics and pre/post skincare treatments to make sure you get the best results from the treatment. Typically one to two treatments are needed for the face and 3-4 treatments for the neck, chest, hands or other body areas. 

Make sure to tell your doctor if you have a suntan, are taking any prescription or over the counter medications or if you have any other medical conditions so they can determine if this is an appropriate treatment for you.