How Much Difference Can a Non Surgical Nose Job Make on the Front View of an Asian Nose ?

I know it can greatly improve the profile but i am particularly interested in how narrow (and less wide) it can make the nose appear from a front view. I was also wondering how much of an improvement i will get from only one treatment of silikon 1000 or another filler injected, although i am open to more treatments. I am most interested in building a higher bridge and making it look more defined and narrow...thank you !

Non surgical narrowing and elevation of the nose

+1
I use dermal fillers for nonsurgical nose jobs. I have done several Asians who desire what you're looking for. I find that by using mirrors and photographs while we are doing this, we can often achieve the goals that they are looking for. When I cannot do with dermal fillers is any reduction of the nose to achieve their aesthetic goals. For this only surgery would work.  I would counsel against using something permanent like silicone or Artefill in the nose. I have done several procedures to remove these permanent fillers when the body starts to react to them in an unpredictable fashion.  If you use a hyaluronic based dermal filler, and you do not like the results that you are seeing, this can be reversed with an enzyme.  

I would definitely seem someone who can do both surgical and nonsurgical nose jobs.

Silikon-1000 may be safely used by experienced physicians for natural-looking, permanent nasal bridge augmentation.

+1

In my practice, Silikon-1000 is the filler of choice to permanently increase the height of your nasal bridge, without undergoing surgery. In general, three treatments spaced at monthly intervals are required for a desired result.

Not everyone is a good candidate for Silikon-1000 treatments. If your bridge is very low, or if you have firm skin that does not easily lift off the underlying skeleton (sometimes associated with younger patients), formal Rhinoplasty Surgery with an onlay-graft may be best for you.

Regards from West Orange.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Nose Job

+1

Hi,

In my opinion, non-surgical injections of the nasal dorsum to raise the bridge will only get you minimal results from the profile. I dont think you will get that much augmentation from the frontal view. You should consider a permanent nasal augmentation using a silastic implant.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS