iLipo or Lipolite or Lipolight - What is the Difference in LED and Laser Treatments for "Inch Loss" or Fat Reduction?

I have heard of LED treatments and of Laser treatments to liquify fat for inch loss. What is the difference in these two treatments. Specifically iLipo or Lipolite or Lipolight. Thank you!

Laser treatment for fat reduction

+1

HI,

There is no external laser or LED treatment that will actually work reliably to reduce fat through the skin. Laser lypolysis works by virtue of a small laser passed under the skin that ruptures fat cells-the liquified fat then needs to be aspirated with a fine cannula (metal tube). In general a breakthrough technology has not yet been invented that works significantly better than conventional liposuction performed by a competant surgeon.

All my best,

Daniel  A. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon