Difference in Areola Shape and Size Post BA/lift, Can this be Fixed?

I am just about 2 weeks post op Before surgery (BA and breast lift) my areolas were of equal size and shape. Now, my left areola is significantly larger than my right! My PS replaced some of the stitches on my left breast 4 days post op, and reapplied the steri strips because he said there was some tension or "puckering" but he did nothing to my right breast. After having the steri strips removed 2 days ago, I'm completely shocked at the obvious assymetry and size difference!

Areola Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Yes, areola asymmetry after breast augmentation/lifting can be “fixed”. I would suggest that you allow for the complete process to occur (allow for at least 3-6 months, sometimes 1 year)  before evaluating the end results of surgery. At that point, you will be able to make an  assessment of the results of surgery and whether revision surgery is indicated.

In the meantime, continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.