No Difference in Appearance at 4 Months POST Lipo of Abdomen, Flanks, and Bra Roll?

I'm right at 4 months after lipo.. I still look bigger than I was before the procedure and trying to be patient but can't help feeling discouraged. I've seen so many pic of people with the same procedure and they look much better than I do. I feel like in 2 more months my body will just look the same and I've spent the money for nothing. The past 2 months have shown no difference in reduction of the swelling. I want to ask my surgeon but afraid he might think I'm challenging his ability.

Liposuction

+1

Do not be afraid of asking your PS about your concerns. You are the patient and can ask anything you want. You should see a difference by now unless you have gained weight. It would be helpful if you posted before and after pics.

+1

Pictures from before and after would be necessary to evaluate this for you. If you want a revision after 6 months, this could be considered.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction and final appearance

+1

Without having more details and seeing you in person it is difficult to say. Best to discuss this with your surgeon.