Is There a Difference Between the Brazilian Butt Lift and Miami Thong Lift?

Recently heard about the Miami Thong Lift...sounds similar to a BBL but the scar is perfectly placed to hide under a thong. I can't find a ton of info on the web about MTL. Is there a huge difference between the two?

Buttock augmentation has several different names

+2

All these procedures involve removing fat from one area and transferring it to another area. This is known as fat transfer to the buttocks.  Brazilian butttock lift, Miami thong lift, etc. are basically doing the same thing.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt lift

+2

Stay away from " BED PROCEDURES they are marketing ploys used by some who need the patients badly and can  not differentiete themselves by their good results.So they start using branded names for existing procedures

Miami Thong lift in Atlanta

+1

Basically, Miami Thong lift and Brazilian Buttock lift is fat grafting to the buttock. It is also called fat transfer to buttock and fat grafting to buttocks. Very soon there will be a buttock lift or thong lift for every city and country. The same procedure is called different names in different places. In this procedure (Atlanta Thong Lift, ATL Thong Lift, Hotlanta Butt lift, etc ), excess fat is removed from other areas and injected into the buttocks. In my Atlanta practice, this procedure can be either in the office procedure room or in the surgical center or hospital. The incisions are the same as liposuction incisions. Make sure you are seeing a "real" Plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. There is a huge difference between a "cosmetic surgeon" and a Plastic surgeon. Do your homework before you book!

Stanley Okoro, MD

+1

I'm in MIAMI and The MTL is just his adaptation of the BBL. Nothing really new added to the technique, but gave him a lot of press. Good for him.