What is the Difference Between Smart Lipo and Liposuction?

There are many different forms of Liposuction

+1

Today liposuction can be used to recontour the body from head to toe, including the abdomen, hips, thighs, arms, buttocks, breasts, neck, jowls, back, calves ankles, and knees. New technology that's gentler and faster than ever before not only allows the removal of large amounts of fat, but also resculpts the body. I use a variety of the latest methods of liposuction in different combinations depending on the quality of a person's fat and the body part that is being worked on.

One method that I use is called Tumescent liposuction. Tumescent means "swollen." With this popular method, which I use in conjunction with almost every other lipo procedure I offer, adrenaline and an anesthetic are injected into the area to be treated. This method of liposuction minimizes blood loss and reduces postoperative bruising, swelling, and pain.

Ultrasonic liposuction is another method that I commonly use. This technique relies on ultrasonic waves, transmitted beneath the skin via a wand-like device, that liquefy fat so that it is easier to remove. For obese individuals, large volumes of fat can be removed during a single procedure.

Additionally, Power assisted liposuction is a technique that utilizes the tip of the suction tube and causes it to vibrate at a rapid speed. The vibration loosens fat cells, making them easier to vacuum out. The procedure is less traumatic to the tissues and less costly than Ultrasonic Liposuction.

Lastly, Smart lipo is a form of liposuction that uses laser light to liquefy fat and tighten the surrounding skin. It involves less downtime and side-effects than traditional liposuction and is particularly good for small areas of fat deposits.