Distinguishing Filler from Swelling?

How can you tell the difference between swelling or product after Juvederm Ultra Plus injections? I had Juvederm injections 1 week ago. The area where I had majority of the product placed appears swollen. However, the area where there was not any product placed is also swollen. Now I'm no longer sure how to tell whether what is on the area is swelling or just the filller.

Swelling after fillers

+1

Yes, there will definitely be some swelling after filler injections, and you may not necessarily feel the product.  give it at least 2-3 weeks.

You may be able to feel the difference

+1

There may be a diffuse puffiness beyond the area of the filler, but usually one can feel the volume of the filler by touching the outside of the skin and pressing down gently.  Sometimes it is difficult to ascertain which is which.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com