Difference Between 500-700 Cc?

Im in need of a second opinion! First off my stats are 5'5 145lbs 36 SMALL C. Hips 39inch, waist 32. PS said I go can 700 even 750, (tried sizers and love them) He will be using silicone mod+ round smooth mentor implants, under the muscle. Im looking for a natural looking FULL DD but still proportionate *Alison Goodwin or Holly Peers are the looks Im going for! So would you recommend me going the full 750 cc or would I not need that many cc's..

Implant Sizes

+2

There is a correct implant for each person and 500 or 700 cc may be large for some and small for others. It really depends on your size. I have had patients your size with 500 cc implants that appear small and others that look large. You will need a full consultation to measure.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Large Volume Breast Implants

+2

It is impossible to tell you the difference between the two implants and how they will look on your body without an  exam. However, there are consequences with large implants including skin stretch, a progressive droop of your breasts, loss or atrophy of your existing breast tissue from pressure. Thus, the smaller the implant, the less negative effect on your tissues. Also, a 700 cc moderate plus implant (they do not make a 750 silicone) has a width of 15.8cm which is quite wide. Unless you have a very wide chest this can also negatively impact your appearance. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Trying on the sizers is a good way to validate the size

+2

If you have tried on the sizers and liked them you will likely like the final size after surgery.  I am a little concerned about the size of the implants for your height but you will have to make that decision for yourself and it sounds like you have given it some thought and are specifically going for a large size.  Make sure you wear your bra early and religiously as big implants as the ones you have chosen will tend to stretch your breast tissue over time if not properly supported.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://aaaplasticsurgery.com

Breast implant final size can be determined with implant sizers

+1

Breast implant size is best determine with sizers from your plastic surgeon's office.  50cc will probably not make that much of a difference, so I would recommend going with the larger implants so that you're not kicking yourself afterward thinking that you should have gone larger.  750cc will greatly increase the size of your breasts, so make sure that this is the look that you're going for...good luck!

Web reference: http://www.MarylandCosmeticSurgeryInc.com

Cc for full DD

+1

Getting 700+ cc implants will not likely look natural. It is not possible to do a better job of sizing you over the internet than it is by the plastic surgeon in his office.  If you have doubt, return to get resized.

Approximately 1 cup size difference

+1

There would be about one cup size dfifference between 500 cc and 700 cc implants.  More important than the actual cup size is how you feel they appear on you. If you are a small C now, then 500 cc implants should make you a DD and 700 cc implants would make you a DDD or possibly larger depending on the bra. 

Web reference: http://www.dr-youngforever.com/photogalleries.php

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Determining the Ideal size implants

+1

As a general rule, each 200 cc implants produce one cup size increase.  If you are a small C then 200 cc implants would make you a small D, 400 cc implants would make you a small DD and 600 cc implants would make you a small DDD.  Comparing implants placed inside the bra is totally different than implants placed underneath the muscle.  What looks right inside the bra in the office is not necessarily what will look right in you.  Also, implants placed underneath the muscle, the pocket must be capable of handling such a large volume.  I doubt it would be possible for you to handle 700 cc implants. In my entire careet of approximately 20 years, I have never been able to put 700 cc implants in anyone on the first try.  This would most likely result in tearing the muscle.  Then the implant would not be underneath the muscle but through the muscle.  Also, implants that large descend over time because of the weight and will require you to have secondary surgeries in the future.

Best of Luck,

Gary M. Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Questions about 700cc or larger breast implants

+1

Precisely and correctly answering your question about the most appropriate size for you is impossible without an examination. The parameters that you provide do not allow for making a specific determination. Despite what your plastic surgeon recommended for you, do not take that as correct or gospel. I have personally evaluated countless patients who were told that the best sizes for them were clearly in the "outrageous" and "deforming" range.

It does sound like the 700cc or larger would be far too big for you but again that's conjecture. Realize also that with such a large size, you will have rapid stretching of your skin and breasts with quick deterioration of results.

You should seek at least two or more additional consultations with reputable board certified plastic surgeons and then make a decision. 

Web reference: http://www.turkeltaub.com

Breast implants larger than 500 cc's are too big for most women.

+1

Hi.

Very large implants stretch your tissues, have more complications, and age very badly.  You may want a particular look now, but it is the plastic surgeon's responsibility to tell you what is in your long term best interest.  So don't go so big! 

Large implants

+1

Large implants like the ones you are suggesting may cause more problems for you than smaller ones.  They are heavy than the smaller ones and this the skin may not be able to tolerate them as well.