I Keep Dieting and Walk but I Can't Not Seem to Lose my Last 50 Pounds? Would Smartlipo Ultra Help? (photo)

I am always on diet and walk every day about mile or so. I just want the fat got it seem never to go away. I heard about Smartlipo Ultra i need to rid of fat on my arms, back, tummy, inner and outer thighs and also the fat sides below and above the bra. Please tell would do you think?

Smartlipo

+1

Smartlipo will absolutely help with what you are trying to achieve, if you have areas of fat that will not respond to diet and exercise, then this is for you! It helps with those areas that store localized fat deposits.

Liposuction for weight loss??

+1

its NOT a good idea. unrealistic expectations. and trust me, walking one mile a day is not even close to what one needs to do to get rid of excess fat. diet is important but one must walk at least 20-30 miles a week to make sure that enough calories are burnt. and u need to be on a strict diet. I have done enough lipo cases and I can say this with confidence that u will not be satisfied witht he results of liposuction if youre using it to lose weight that u can do otherwise with exercise

Misbah Khan, MD

Liposuction for Weight Loss

+1

Liposuction is not for weight loss.  However, I think aggressive power assisted liposuction of your abdomen, back, flanks and arms could give you a very nice result.  However, you would need to be seen in person for a full evaluation before planning any surgery.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

I Keep Dieting and Walk but I Can't Not Seem to Lose my Last 50 Pounds? Would Smartlipo Ultra Help

+1

NO! Liposuction of any type is not for weight loss. In office surgery is limited in amount of fat that can be removed in one operation. Best to seek in person evaluations with OPNLY boarded Plastic Surgeons. BTW Smart lipo Ultra is a coined term it is 18 watt Smart lipo unit plus Vaser lipo. Not only is it done under local anesthesia in your case very foolish but the Smart lipo unit is old one not the TRIPLEX one. Be careful out there.