Can I Take Diet Pills 2 Weeks After my Breast Augmentation?

Within a year I lost 150lbs by these diet pills and after surgery i gain 20lbs from retaining water. Well I lost 12lbs of the water fluid but would like to lose the rest by taking the diet pills again. I got my surgery done March 6th which was a breast lift and augmentation. If anyone could help me i'd appreciate it!

Diet Pills after Breasts Augmentation?

+1

Assuming you are taking the “diet pills” under the supervision of an experienced and  reputable physician, there should be no problem with you resuming the medication.  Again, I would be more concerned about the safety profile of the medication  as opposed to the fact that you have breast augmentation 2 weeks ago.