Did Tummy Tuck Fail? (photo)

im five weeks post op. from full tummy tuck. i had a five inch gap in my muscles. my stomach never looked flat after the surgery. its always had a bulge. is this my final result.

Excess intraabdominal fat ruins a tummy tuck

The preop photo appears to show a significant amount of excess intraabdominal fat.  This will put substantial outward pressure on the muscle repair and prevent you from ever having a flat abdomen.  I'd revisit this with your doctor and if that is the case, a proper weight loss program is needed because the fat inside the abdoment cannot be removed surgically.