Why Did the Surgeon Not Listen to Me? (photo)

8 yrs ago I had a benelli lift 375cc R & 325cc L. 6 months later I had the anchor with 275cc R & 225cc L. 7 weeks ago I had a revision. I told the surgeon my R side has a larger implant than my L and I was concerned with her putting in 300cc in both R & L. Before this surgery I was DD and now small C on R & small D on L. She said when she took the old implants out, my left had the bigger implant in & both previous surgeons must have transposed sides.

+1

Sorry fort your poor results. Why did you not see a true breast plastic expert like Dr John Tebbetts in Texas? Seek his opinion ASAP. 

Unhappy with the results

+1

You will need to wait at least 6 months before having additional surgery.  Discuss your concerns with the present surgeon and if you are not satisfied you should seek another board certified plastic surgeon's evaluation.   Donald R. Nunn MD   Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Your results are not due to the implants size only

+1

We do not have your before pictures and the reason for the revision. The best thing would be to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Your results are not due to the implant size. You need to wait 3-4  months for the tissue to heal and then be reevaluated.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after breast lift

+1

We do not know why some surgeons don't seem to listen, and the explanation that everybody else was wrong, not me, would not satisfy anybody. What is done is done, and we suggest you let everything settle and heal for several months and seek a second opinion. With all implant procedures be sure to keep your patient record card of what implant you are wearing and on what side.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Unhappy augmentation mastopexy

+1

I can see what you are saying about the result but we also don't know what you looked like before this.  Best to give it 4 -6 months of healing and stick close with your chosen doctor to work this out together as a team.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation/ Mastopexy Results?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the recent breast surgery. The asymmetry that you describe is  visible in the picture you posted.

Unfortunately,  there will be no way  that online consultants can help you figure out your plastic surgeon's decision-making. You may want to communicate with her in a calm/nonaccusatory fashion;  I'm sure she will be able to  answer your questions and will want to help you improve symmetry as much as possible.