I Did the Nose Job 26 Days Ago, I Just Want to Ask That Am I Allowed to Kiss? Smile? if Not, How Long Does It Takes?

22 years old girl

I month after nose job

+1

1 month after nose job you should be able to do anything as long as there is no risk of physical injury. The nose is still healing and the bones are not 100% set. You should also avoid direct sun. 

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Activities At 26 Days After Rhinoplasty

+1

At about a month post surgery, you should be careful nudging your nose while kissing.

It is normal and safe to smile without worrying that you may have your results affected.

Please keep in mind that final results take about 12 months to get established usually.

I recommend that you follow your surgeon's instructions religiously.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS