Why Did the Doctor Make the Crease on the Right Eye Bigger and Take out More Fat Than my Left?

My eyes are completely uneven and I m so worried. Why is it that I can feel the muscles being pulled much more on my left eye than my right? its so uncomfortable. I called the office but the front desk told me there is noting they can do but wait 2-3 months but if this is an issue i would like to address it right away!

Uneven creases after Asian eyelid surgery.

+1

Most of the surgery I perform is Asian eyelid surgery and I get a lot of revisions from other offices.  I also very openly explain to my patients there is a 1 - 2% chance of needing some revision or touch up.  Typically I'll provide this to a patient anywhere from 2 months to 6 months after surgery depending on what is needed.  The link below has some information and videos to view.  Be patient but insist your surgeon see you so he can track your progress.  

Best of luck

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Photographs would be helpful in your case. If you are in the early postoperative period, it may be too early to tell. Perhaps you can ask for an earlier appointment with your surgeon just to be reassured.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon