I did a TCA peel 20% full face and now I have a white scar after AHA lactic peel? (photos)

I did 20% TCA peel on 5th jan at 6pm today is 8th jan 4pm , my skin has not started peeling yet however some flaking here and there around nose and mouth . My forehead is just tight and shiny and I don't feel that it will peel , can I use another layer on my forehead now . I also have a white scar after a lactic aha peel at a aesthetician the office is not accepting that it is a result of peel they say it is vitiligo or fungal infection but it came the next day after peel . Please help

Fractional Microneedle Therapy Combined With Tyrosine Can Help Promote Repigmentation of Whitish Patches

+1

Chemical peels and lasers are well known causes of permanent loss of pigmentation, particularly in people of color, and for this reason should be used with caution particularly in such individuals.

Fractional Microneedle Therapy, aka medical microneedling, may represent a viable, minimally invasive option for improving the color and texture of whitish scars. Medical microneedling has been used successfully for years to treat all kinds of scars.

Microneedling, which may be performed either manually with a roller (Dermaroller) or via an automated, motorized device (Dermapen) using only topical anesthesia, employs an array of needles that pierce the surface of the scar to break up the surface tissue and create microchannels. This microwounding of the skin allows triggering a cascade of events that result in new collagen formation (collagen neogenesis), but also makes possible the transferring (auto-transplanting) of functioning pigment producing cells from the surrounding normal area into the scar area. When this is combined with the application of tyrosine, the essential chemical involved in natural pigment production, the process of repigmenting can be enhanced. Fractional microneedle therapy yields best results when performed as a series of two to four treatment sessions at six week intervals.

It should go without saying that consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with extensive experience with these techniques is strongly advisable.