Did SmartLipo on Arms 10 Days Ago and I See No Change?

I have some minor bruising and a slight burning sensation near my elbows, but that is it! My trouble area was the upper arm. This part is still just as voluminous as it was before the procedure, it isn't swollen (that I can tell), and it seems just as flabby as before. I feel no pain or anything in this area, and I am starting to think that I wasted my money and my time. It is too soon to expect to see some sort of difference? I have been wearing my compression sleeves 24/7, as well. Help!

10 days after smartlipo

+2

Most likley at ten days after liposuction, you have alot of swelling. This may take a few months to dissipate. Give it time.

Arm Smartlipo Results

+2

Just ten days after any liposuction procedure is too early to judge the final results. That awaits a full three months after the procedure. While it is ideal to already see positive changes right after surgery, just because you don't see them doesn't mean they will not occur. Smartlipo is done differently by various providers and some of these methods are less effective than others. There is also the issue of what your expectations were and how they were presented, in terms of volume reduction and skin tightening, in the upper arm area where most results are going to be modest in terms of improvement.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Hello

+2

10 days post surgery is to early to see results, You should be wearing a compression garment for your arms. You are still very swollen you need to give it time to heal. The pain you are feeling is very normal at your stage post surgery. please keep in contact with your PS

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

10 days post op

+2

I think it is way to early in the game for you to judge the results. You have had a lot of fluid injected as well as a lot of tissue trauma. Please be patient

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Smartlipo Results

+1

It is to early to see a result just 10 days after the procedure. You will need to give it time, keep wearing the garment. Final results can be seen 3-6 months post procedure.

Bruce E. Katz, MD