Did I Prolong my Swelling After Surgery?

Respectable Doctors, I know that this question is widely asked and doctor's essentially condemn these foolish acts, however any type of reassurance will suffice. I am 22 years old and currently 16 days post-op. I have been following my surgeons post-op instructions. I use to be a smoker, however I quit in order to have surgery. Yesterday, I had a few sips of a 40% alcohol and a couple drags of a cigarette. Also, I have picked up some heavy stuff around the house. Will my final result be effected?

A sip of alcohol in a few puffs on a cigarette won't hurt a rhinoplasty.

+1

16 days after rhinoplasty the repair is far from fragile. Although no plastic surgeon encourages smoking you do no harm to the procedure.