Did my Tummy Tuck Fail, Are There Bellies That Cant Be Fixed,Dr Said Recti Was Split.Belly Sticks out when I Eat? (photo)

Good result

+1

Thanks for showing your before and after photos. 

From the photos you have shown, I think you have a good result for the surgery.  Althoug you do have a minor bulge in your upper abdomen, it is much improved from prior to surgery. 

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Mesh to hold abdominal wall flat

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.  Using your old incision it is possible to do another abdominoplasty with mesh to reinforce your abdominal wall.  Mesh increases mechanical strength in your abdominal wall and produces earl satiety.  This will help you lose weight and maintain the reduced weight.  When you are in  the upright position, your abdominal wall will not protrude because the mesh will hold it flat. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Did my Tummy Tuck Fail, Are There Bellies That Cant Be Fixed,Dr Said Recti Was Split.Belly Sticks out when I Eat?

+1

Skin was removed, and the abdominal wall was tightened.  You definitely have an improved abdomen.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Appears you have a very acceptable result from the surgery you had. Maybe you need a dose of realistic expectation. Best to discuss with your chosen surgeon.