I did my liposuction on the tummy and thighs five days ago?

Hi , I did my liposuction on the tummy and thighs five days ago. My Dr explained everything before the procedure , what to expect (pain , swelling and bruising) but the thing is im struggling with sleeping position and the strain I get on my back is not bearable . Pls help with tips of getting comfortable atlist when im sleeping cos I put inclined position with pillows and lie on my back the whole night. Please help...

Keep back elevated

+1

By keeping your back elevated and a pillow under your knees you will take the strain off your back while trying to sleep. When your are awake however concentrate on being up walking around so you won't get so stiff.

This will all pass in the next week or so.

Good luck

Dr T

Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon