How did michael jackson get his nose so small? (photo)

how did he get it so straight and small? Do you think that I could get it this small as well?? If so, how? Btw, i am not talking about Michael Jackson's nose before. I am talking about his nose around 1984, pics are shown below. So, is this possible for me too? BTW, he says he has only gotten 2 nose jobs, but injections too. what does this mean? Images below

Smaller Nose

+2
An exam is need to determine how small your nose will be after surgery.  But yes, your nose can be made smaller.  In the earlier Michael Jackson pictures, his nose was better.  In the later pictures, his nose is an example of what you do not want your nose to look like.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is a specialist in noses, to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Getting a smaller nose with more definition.

+1
What you want can be made much more refined with a rhinoplasty by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. We all agree that Michael Jackson should have stopped operating on his nose after '84. 

How did michael jackson get his nose so small?

+1
The tip and the bridge can certainly be refined, but being able to breathe is important as well.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Wide Nose

+1
Yes, it is possible to make a nose more narrow, to create tip definition, and to augment the bridge of the nose to make it higher.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with rhinoplasty experience.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon