Did I mess my BBL up riding on a plane 1 week after? (photos)

I just had my bbl one week ago and took a plane home. Unfortunately the weather was bad so I had to stay seated the whole trip. Now it looks like my butt has shrunk. Will the size come back or did I mess my bbl up. I'm panicking because it was awesome till I ride the plane

BBL and travel

+2
I doubt very much that traveling on the plane one week after your surgery ruined your results. Some swelling subsides at this point and that is why it may look a bit smaller.

BBL trouble

+1
Thank you for your pictures. It looks like a lot of your swelling has gone down. Your result this far looks okay.   

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS