I Did Laser Hair Removal to my Hand and Got Severely Burned. How to Treat Them? Are They Permanent? (photo)

Laser hair removal self treatment burns

+2

You have second degree burns.  Please see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon ASAP for treatment.  You must avoid the sun on these areas.

Toronto Dermatologist

Severe burns from Laser Hair Removal done to self

+1

Get to a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon NOW. These are very bad second and third degree burns and yes, they are going to result in permanent and severe damage, I am sorry to say. Was this a homecare unit you used? Get to a physician now for immediate care and do not ever do this again to yourself!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

I Did Laser Hair Removal to my Hand and Got Severely Burned. How to Treat Them? Are They Permanent?

+1

The photos show your arm and forearm! Did you self treat?? It appears you did. Seek in person care from a term or PS in your city ASAP. This is to treat the second degree burns you have.