I Did Laser Hair Removal to my Hand and Got Severely Burned. How to Treat Them? Are They Permanent? (photo)

Laser hair removal self treatment burns

You have second degree burns.  Please see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon ASAP for treatment.  You must avoid the sun on these areas.

Toronto Dermatologist

Severe burns from Laser Hair Removal done to self

Get to a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon NOW. These are very bad second and third degree burns and yes, they are going to result in permanent and severe damage, I am sorry to say. Was this a homecare unit you used? Get to a physician now for immediate care and do not ever do this again to yourself!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

I Did Laser Hair Removal to my Hand and Got Severely Burned. How to Treat Them? Are They Permanent?

The photos show your arm and forearm! Did you self treat?? It appears you did. Seek in person care from a term or PS in your city ASAP. This is to treat the second degree burns you have.