I Did IPL Spot Treatments and the Pigment Around the Treated Area is Now Darker Than Before - Can I Reverse It?

I had some small dark spots and one small scar from acne on my cheek & it was recommended that I do 4 IPL spot treatments. The texture of the scar is somewhat better but now is almost more noticeable because there is a dark circle surrounding the scar area as well as a couple other spots she treated. A couple of the spots she treated left a waffle like texture that she said would go away, but its still noticeable if you look very closely. This is my 3rd round - last being 2 wks ago.

+1

photos of your skin would be helpful, this is really common doing IPL, please make sure you go to a qualified medical provider who is expeirenced with all skin types. Apply spf everyday to the area to prevent any more darkening to the area. I would suggest using a different treatment for the future, a bleaching cream or cosmelan would help