Did I Get Enough Filler? (photo)

I had 3 syringes of Juvederm injected into my cheeks, NL folds, marionette lines and lips as well as 50 units of Botox in the laugh lines, forehead and 11's. I see the effects of the Botox, but I really don't see much of a difference with the filler. Do I need more? It looks to me like my cheeks are still hollow and the frown lines at the corners of my mouth are actually worse. I just don't see a $1,300 difference. Am I expecting too much?

Facial Rejuvenation with Injectables: combination of Juvederm and Botox give excellent results.

+3

Dear writer, I also believe your results are very good. You definitely see a change in the overall volume and correction of areas such as the tear trough and nasolabial folds. For your next session of fillers, I would recommend a combination of Radiesse (to lift your cheeks more) and Juvederm (to further work on your corners of the mouth). Your Botox looks great and it has even given your facial expression a more rested, refreshed appearance. See attached video on Radiesse, a filler to consider in your next session, in order to lift your cheeks a bit more, maintaining a natural look.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Did I Get Enough Filler?

+2

You look great, you may need more filler added onto the marionette lines and would benefit from Radiesse to add volume and contour the cheek. 

Best regards 

Results for Juvederm and Botox

+2

Hi Loveee.  Your Botox results look good.  Your lips and marionette lines also look good.  What does not look so great is the corners of the mouth and the cheeks.  Because you have very little in the way of nasolabial folds, we would have focused more of the work on the cheeks.  We also would have suggested Radiesse, Perlane or Sculptra for the cheeks, products that are longer lasting and can provide more volume.

$1,300 is very cheap for 3 syringes of Juvederm and Botox.  Retail prices for Juvederm are around $300 per syringe so we would be surprised if your injector is getting this product from the US at those prices.  When it comes that cheaply, we have to question everything.  Is it the actual amount of product promised?  Was it purchased legally in the US? Etc.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Did I get enough filler

+2

I actually think your before to after is quite remarkable. Your face looks fuller and your cheeks look really good. At $1300 I think you got a smoking deal to be honest, for 3 syringes of Juvederm and Botox?? That's pushing a line where that person is making very little money on your procedure. If you want to look fuller, then yes, of course you can get more filler. But I think your face absolutely shows a good result from the filler and the Botox.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Did I Get Enough Filler?

+1

Something does not add up! You spent ONLY $1,300 for 3 Juvederm syringes and 50 units of BOTOX? That is less than most docs pay for these products. Therefore you must of had only 1 syringe go filler + 50 units of BOTOX. You need to see the medical recored because what you think you had can not be!