I Did Facelift Surgery 1 Months Ago, After How Many Months I Can Do Rhinoplasty?

after face lifting i need to do rhinoplasty because my nose looking now bad . how many days or month i can do next plastic surgery?

Be cautious.

+2

Technically speaking, a rhinoplasty can be done after 30 days. But I think that it's better to perform the nose surgery after all the postlifting swelling has been resolved. Never before 3rd month; I think it would be better to wait 6-9 months after facelift.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty after Facelift

+1

Once the swelling from facelift is gone and the nose has returned to the preoperative size, the rhinoplasty can be performed.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

After a facelift how long do I wait for a rhinoplasty

+1

It really depends on your healing. One month could be okay because the nose is not any where near your face lift. But make sure you are well on your way to healing from your face lift though.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty after 1 Month

+1

You should wait at least 6 months after your facelift surgery. Most importantly if there is no swelling and you feel up to having the procedure done.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Rhinoplasty post Facelift

+1

Since the nose is not impacted by a facelift, you can generally do a rhinoplasty as soon as you have regained sufficient strength after the facelift surgery. This is generally no sooner than 2 weeks and typically between 3 - 6 months. Note: rhinoplasty and facelift can be performed safely at the same time.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Timing of Rhinoplasty after facelift

+1

As long as you have recovered fully form your facelift surgery it is reasonable to consider Rhinoplasty. The nose is not affected by the facelift surgery so as long as you are feeling up to it its safe to proceed.

Thomas Buonassisi, MD
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Rhinoplasty after Facelift

+1

In general, the rhinoplasty can be performed at any point after your facelift.

Practically though, I recommend to wait a minimum of 6 months before embarking on rhinoplasty. Also, your nose did not seem to bother you much before your facelift. Therefore, it is a good idea to have some time to consider pros and cons of nose surgery  before committing to such an important step.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wait Time between Facelift and Rhinoplasty

+1

For those patients that do not want to do both surgeries at the same time. I usually recommend about 3 months waiting between surgeries that are not in the same operative area. The key factor is that you have fully recovered and back to your baseline activities prior to embarking on the next surgery

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Rhinoplasty after Face Lift

+1

Hello Byambaa -

How soon can you do your rhinoplasty after your facelift?

As soon as you have your energy back.

One a scale of 0 - 10, if 10 is your normal energy and 0 is you are too tired to get out of bed, your energy should be a 7 or higher before your next operation.

How soon does that happen? No earlier than 2 weeks. For most people, 4-6 weeks.

If you are over 50, you should also have an EKG before your rhinoplasty.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Rhinoplasty after Facelift

+1

For a rhinoplasty, little post op recovery time is necessary. Since your nose was not altered by the facelift, anytime after the return of your overall well being would be the appropriate time to wait before going in for the Rhinoplasty.

Howard N. Robinson, MD