How did this doctor do this? Liposuction question.

I have had manual lipo with a syringe done on a small part of me, but not very much fat was removed. It was mostly a redish fluid. In the video below, a doctor uses a syringe and does the exact procedure I had done (and will have done again) although he extracts a LOT of fat with no redish fluid. How did he do it?? Am I missing something? How did he get such pure fat!? I only need a tiny bit removed and am curious as to how he extracted such pure fat.

Reddish fat?

+1
It is impossible to  comment on surgical technique from your post.  It would not be uncommon to have a few drops of blood coloring the extraction; of course, there is an incision. I am not sure I understand why you are having repeated manual lipo unless your physician does not have an accredited OR and is, therefore, unable to offer you sedation or anesthesia in the office setting.  

Liposuction secret

+1
Hello, thank you for your question. There are various ways to perform liposuction, from the mechanism used to extract the fat (Manual, PAL, VASER, etc) to how much infiltration solution it's used (dry, wet, super wet and tumescent) of which, the later is what you should be looking into. Now a days usually all plastic surgeons use the tumescent technic. It consists of injecting a large amount of normal saline solution with adrenalin to cause blood vessels to contract and minimize bleeding, and at the same time, the large amount of fluid serves as a sort of conduit to extract the fat. Your surgeon probably used little or no fluid at all, which is not wrong by the way, it's just a different technic, thus more blood was extracted during the fat harvesting process. Either way, it also depends on your body's reaction to the fund, remember no two bodies react exactly the same.Hope to have been of some help. 

Jose A. León, MD

DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES

+1
Your question is 100% impossible to answer.  Doctors differ, techniques differ, patients differ and every case is different.   Its the fat that count and not the red liquid but red stuff can contain fat also.  Go and talk to your doctor.  There is no logical answer otherwise.   My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon