Did I Do Damage to my Nose by Manipulating It During Nose Job Healing? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty nose job surgery back in Fall of 2009. In the spring of 2010, I manipulated my nose a lot and ever since then, it looks almost deformed at times but it DOES heal itself and go back to almost normal after I sleep or take a shower. However, over the past two years, my nose has gotten a lot weaker/unstable and I feel that I have done damage to my nose. I have anxiety when I'm out in public that it may move out of place and look deformed again. Did I do damage?

Damage to Nose by Manipulating

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing you in person and examining your nose – you should consider seeing your surgeon for an assessment