Did I Damage my Nose? 3 Days Post Rhino and Slept on it and the Swelling Got a Little Worse?

All depends on what was done during the rhinoplasty

+1

Hello Hala,

Thank you for the question.  I think issues as the one you have presented are more common than we know.  Our patients likely bump and press on their noses more often than we know during the recovery period.  How this may have affected your nose is hard to know since what was done during the rhinoplasty is important and of course how much pressure you place on your nose when you were sleeping on it.  For example: a dorsal reduction without infracture would not be permanently affected by sleeping on it.  Regardless, I would have your plastic surgeon take a look at you to make sure.

Dr. Remus Repta