I did coolsculpting on my lower abdomen about 12 days ago but i got no results so far?

but my belly has become loose and looks bigger, it looked much better before this treament. I'm 40, 5'5' and weight 117 pounds and don't have children. I'm really disappointed, could yhou please let me knw what's going on? my Doctor tells me that it will get smaller but I don't trust him.

Swelling after CoolSculpting is normal

+2

Swelling after CoolSculpting is real, so real that for our patients we will use an Ace-like compression wrap just to try and prevent the swelling that you mentioned. But, do remember, the results for this noninvasive removal of fat procedure take time, and time measured in months not 12 days, so be patient. Before you judge your result wait at least 2 to 3 months, with perhaps the best result even at 4 months.

Web reference: http://www.keylaserinstitute.com/procedures/coolsculpting.cfm

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

The CoolSculpting process

+1

It sounds as though you may still be experiencing swelling from your CoolSculpting procedure. The CoolSculpting process works by freezing your fat cells to a point where they are programmed for cell death. The fat cells die and then the bodies lymphatic system works to eliminate them. Although I have had patients see results as early as 5-6 weeks, you will most likely see optimal results in 3 months time. Before you know it you clothes will be looser and your stomach will be flatter. Also, vibrational therapy assists in this lymphatic process. As a top CoolSculpting Complete provider we are able to provide vibrational therapy as well as rebates to get one area for free when an initial treatment is purchased. CoolSculpting Complete is an excellent choice to remove stubborn fat non-invasively.

Web reference: http://www.bluewaterspa.com/coolsculpting.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Swelling After CoolSculpting

+1

Swelling is extremely common following CoolSculpting treatments. The degree of swelling varies by person and location of fat removal. In our extensive experience, my recommendation is to give it time. Optimal results are typically seen at 2-3 months.

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

At 12 days posttreatment, it is possible you have some residual swelling. Patients respond at different rates in terms of swelling and also in twerms of visible results. Most patients need 1-3 months to see their results.

Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Time to see results

+1

Typically it takes 2-3 months to see results from Coolsculpting. In the short term, there may be swelling discuss with your surgeon.

We have extensive experience with and have had Coolsculpting for over three years and see great results in properly selected individuals, location and fat texture are key variables.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

12 Days after Coolsculpting Procedure

+1

You should start to see the results from your coolsculpting procedure somewhere between 2-4 months and the final result around the 6 month mark. Early on there may be swelling associated with having the procedure performed. Be patient and hopefully you will be very pleased with the result.

Best Wishes

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/cool-sculpting.htm

Coolsculpting 12 days ago

+1

Thank you for your question. At 12 days, you would not be expected to have any results yet from coolsculpting. The coolsculpting process takes time for the results to start to become evident, with most people seeing results after 3-6 months. Coolsculpting can create some early swelling, which is typically subtle, early in its course. This is a result of the fat cells responding to the cold therapy. Soon thereafter, the cells start to be eliminated from the body, and the results start to show.

For now, try to be patient. In properly selected patients, coolsculpting gives a very predictable result. Over time, your belly will start to show this.

Best of luck.

Jeff Rockmore

Albany Plastic Surgeon

No results seen on abdomen 12 days after CoolSculpting

+1

It is completely normal to not see any results from CoolSculpting 12 days after a treatment. It normally takes about a month to see any improvement and can take up to about four months to see the final result. It definitely takes some patience to see results from CoolSculpting because the improvement is very gradual.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculping takes time

+1

Even with a perfect Coolsculpting treatment it can take several weeks to start noticing a change. The swelling and bloated feeling you describe is normal for the first couple of weeks. Soon you will start to see the actual fat loss. It can take up to 6 months for you to see the final result of your treatment.

Boulder Dermatologist

CoolSculpting Results

+1

It takes 2 to 3 weeks to start seeing any results, and then it can take 2 to 3 months to see the final result. CoolSculpting is not meant to be a weight loss program but is an excellent procedure to get rid of stubborn fat pockets. The fat cells die, but it takes awhile for the body to get rid of them. Try to be patient and wait for your results. Good Luck!

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/coolsculpting.html