Why did I get so little cc transferred? (photo)

I am 5'11 195 about 30 pounds over ideal weight and only got about 550 ccs transfer to each butt check and none to my hips (didn't want any in hips they are big enough) this seems like such a waste of time money and pain, My butt is still swollen and actual looks the same as before. why so little fat

Brazilian butt lift and fat infusion

+1

Every patient is different, and fat augmentation changes depend upon the volume you started with and what was infused. Best to ask your surgeon.

Volume of cc's transferred in a fat transfer

+1

If you received 550 cc's per side during a Brazilian buttock lift procedure, perhaps that was all the available, concentrated fat that you had after the lipoaspirate was strained and processed. Just because you feel you are 30 lbs over ideal body weight does not entitle you to a very large volume fat transfer. A lot of patients have what is called intra-abdominal fat which can not be used for liposuction, this is the fat that is around your intestines, liver, stomach, etc. Consult with your plastic surgeon to see if adding more fat in the future is a possibility.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Why so little fat transferred?

+1

This is a question you would need to ask the surgeon who performed your surgery. Most of the time in situations like these, the patient does not have enough fat to go any bigger than the surgeon did.

If you are unhappy with your results thus far I suggest you schedule a visit to meet with your surgeon to discuss your options.

Jaime Perez, MD

Why did I get so little cc transferred?

+1

I revise 2 to 3 BBLs a week due to insufficient fat liposuctioned and transferred. For most people you need at least 1000 cc per buttock to get nice result. I frequently transfer 1500 cc or more per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.