I Had Rhinoplasty on My Bridge and 1 Year Post-Op it Looks the Same as It Did Before Surgery? (photo)

In this picture i did bridge rhinoplasty..i upwarded my nose bridge and it has been about a year but still whenever i'm riding bike my nose aching and my nose size also reduced......I Did Bridge Rhinoplasty and After One Year It Look Like Before the Surgery.........

+Rhinoplasty for Bridge Augmentation

+1

I think there is a good subtle change in your bridge 1 year after surgery. You have a stronger straight profile. Please share the cause of your dissatisfaction with your surgeon.

I Had Rhinoplasty on My Bridge and 1 Year Post-Op it Looks the Same as It Did Before Surgery?

+1

Ok I see there is very little changes in the bridge as shown in the side view photos posted. Better to post frontals also But I do not see a question. But I do see the need for a chin implant. Please restate the issue. Thanks.