I did a breast augmentation about a month ago with gel silicone 375cc. Does the size look right? (Photo)

Second breast augmentation. My previous size was a B and the same bras still fit!

Implant size and satisfaction

+1
The implant width is fine. There is still swelling at a month so some volume change will be expected and the breasts will soften a bit as they accommodate to the implant size. As for total volume and size, this depends on what your goals were. There is a range of implants that will
work for any given augmentation. Picking the right size depends on what look you are going for.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Right size implant

+1
I think you have a very nice result.You have nice symmetry and it does not look overly large.Your breasts do not look out of place or un natural,

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

It would be helpful to have your before pictures!

+1
The size seems to fit your body well.  If you have concerns please return to your surgeon.  If you need a second opinion then Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

+1
I don't how your first augmentation look but in my experience this breast and size look amazing on you, it is possible to wear the same size bra if you only did one cup size up. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Size after second augmentation!

+1
"Rightness" of size is in the eye of the beholder. But since this is your second set of implants, what I must infer you are asking is "Did these new implants make be bigger?" Or possibly "Did these new implants make me smaller?"

I'd need to know your previous size and profile of implants, see pre-operative and post-operative photos from your first surgery (or at least pre-op before these implants), and know what your goals were with respect to this surgery that your first surgery did not fulfill.

You look just great in the supplied photo, but not exactly symmetrical (most women aren't). You have many months before you reach your (new) "final" appearance. But for now you appear to be doing just fine. If you have a concern, talk to your surgeon, but understand that "size" correctness is determined by you, not your surgeon (or any online consultant). Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon