Did I Break my Nose Again?

I had rhinoplasty about 20 days ago on a vacation I had about 4 revisions and my nose was perfect but on the 16th day my nephew fell on top of me while I was on the couch he's 8 years old and he fell on me hitting my nose while doing so. I started bleeding and swelled. I went to my surgeon the next day for him to check it and he said everything was fine but I'm still worried it doesn't look the same to me anymore but people say its just in my head. I feel a small tiny bump and it looks longer.

Nasal Trauma After Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

I am sorry that you had to go through the aftermath of a nasal trauma.

That being said, if your surgeon told you upon thorough examination that your nose is fine I suggest that you should trust him/her since your surgeon is the one who knows the full details of your surgery.

Nonetheless, you cannot do anything at the moment being except making sure that your nose is kept safe from any possible trauma and to follow your surgeon's instructions.

Usually, the end results of a rhinoplasty take about 12 months to get established and you are less than a month post-op; having a little more trust in your surgeon and more patience are essential at this point.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian