I Did Botox Injection 2 Months Ago But I Am Feeling Numb In My Front And Chin ( The Places I Injected) What Shall I Do??

Botox Injection and Numbness

+1

Thank you for your question. Numbness usually goes away in a few weeks. Some people get this, others do not. This is no reason for alarm. The next time you get it, this may not happen. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

I suggest seeing your medical provider for a follow-up. Botox does not usually cause numbness

Botox does not cause numbness.

+1

Botox does not cause numbness. Please return to your physician for assessment of other conditions that can cause numbness.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox and Numbness

+1

There are many possibilities for what may be going here, but I think the best thing to do is wait it out. Obviously, you can speculate on many reasons why this may happened, which would not be appropriate to do in a forum like this, but if you had this procedure will a skilled practitioner who is competent and certified, the best thing to do is (a) talk with this person and (b) wait.

Srdjan Ostric, MD