Did I End Up with a Bad Nose Job? It's Been 8 Months, Rasped By Dr. 4 Weeks Ago. (photo)

I had Rhinoplasty 8 months ago, having the dorsal bump removed. After the swelling went down, I noticed a small areas where the bump was still there , mainlyon the right dise and some in the front.After waiting 6 months my doc rasped these areas down in the office. It has been 4 weeks since he did and what was a minor bump before has returned to almost the size of the bump prior to any surgery. It is not swelling because it is very hard like bone and still looks the same after taping it. Help!

Seek a second opinion and consider revision surgery

+1

It is difficult to tell what is bothering you from your photograph.  I would recommend seeking a second opionion with a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty.   Make appointments for consultations with multiple surgeons. Look at lots of before and after photos. Board certification by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Board of Otolaryngology or The American Board of Plastic Surgery is preferred. Warmest regards.

Dr. Pippin

Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon