Why Did All the Fat That Was Injected in my Buttocks Come out 4 Weeks After my BBL? Could Trying BBL Again Have Same Effect?

I've been doing research & what I do know is that the body does not reject its own fat. But it did to me. Why? Background- Just a few weeks after my BBL back December, I felt one lump in the inner thighs where fat was liposuction.Soon after, dizziness,fever,loss of appetite & more lumps & hardness in my butt started to occur.In all 12 lumps comes out the injected fat now my butt is worse then before BBL.Its flatter & scars everywhere.Why do I have them if I'm negative for bacteria? Help

Fat Necrosis or Infection

+1
Thank you for your question.  It sounds like you may have had some fat necrosis. If the fat is injected in large amounts in one area, then the blood supply can be affected leading to fat necrosis and hardening.  Infection can also be a cause but it sounds like that checked out.  This is a technical issue.  Give it time to resolve and then seek another consultation. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Riks and complications can happen in any surgery. You describe a complication that is difficult to understand because of the brief history you give.

Best is to see the surgeon and have all your questions explaine to you.

Have your medical records and get a second opnion by a board certified plastic surgeon to explain all aspects of the surgery and complications and risks.  and how and when it is appropriate to correct your deformities.

+1

I have never had this happen while performing hundreds and hundreds each year.  I think that once you have recovered and there is no existing infection, you should look into getting the procedure done again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA